Getting ready!

Next saturday I will be selling in Rathaus Schöneberg Flohmarkt!

Come by and get your natty accessory for your hair... you will have a lot of them to find that which fits you most.

Here the details!


Address: John-F. -Kennedy-Platz 1
10825, Berlin-Schöneberg
Saturday, Nov. 17th, 9am - 4pm
--------------

I've made my own bags, by the way. May I say it was easy, funny and very entertaining. Hope you like them!


You see? The result is so cute and it takes just a little time. But be sure that you put your love on it!
Do you wanna make your own bags?
Tutorial for you!



I will share stand with a friend of mine who makes this wonderful kind of stuff!

http://therapy-recycle-and-exorcise.tumblr.com/

For more information click here!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario